The Bucs come into their second home game against a New York Giants team that has gotten off to a very slow, 0-3 record to start the season. The Giants were blown out in their season opener in Dallas, losing to the Cowboys 19-3. The following week, New York lost to the Detroit Lions on Monday Night Football, 24-10. Last week, the Giants found another way to lose when the kicker for the Philadelphia Eagles booted a 61 yard field goal with no time left on the clock, cementing a 27-24 victory. The Bucs on the other hand were embarrassed in Minnesota last week by the Vikings, losing 34-17, and the game wasn’t even that close. Our unquestioned leader, famous Jameis Winston really seemed to revert back to old habits by forcing balls into tight coverage, leading to 3 costly interceptions. I truly believe last week was a wake up call for Winston, Dirk Koetter and our Tampa Bay Buccaneers. After Sunday, you’re welcome to call me Bucstradamus after all of my predictions below come to fruition.
1. Jameis Winston will lead the Bucs to a fast start.
2. DeSean Jackson will score the Bucs first touchdown on a bomb downfield.
3. The Bucs defense will continue the offensive struggles for the Giants by forcing mistakes on the offensive line.
4. The Giants will eventually score a touchdown before halftime.
5. Nick Folk will give the Bucs a three-point lead before the half.
6. The Giants will take their first lead early in the fourth quarter.
7. A Giants turnover will set up an eventual touchdown for the Bucs to give them the lead back.
8. A pick six will give the Bucs an eleven point lead.
9. The Giants will score the cut their deficit to four.
10. The Bucs will recover an eventual onside kick to secure the victory.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 21 New York football Giants 17 #goBUCS
Edited By: Harmeet Kapur