The Friday injury report came out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with the usual names we’ve seen all week. The biggest name to watch continues to be wide receiver Mike Evans. Evans was upgraded to having limited participation in practice today.
He was seen catching balls and warming up on the field wearing his helmet but has been officially declared as doubtful for the season kick off against the Saints. Jason Pierre-Paul was back at practice after a veteran day, with Ndamukong Suh taking one today. If Evans is unable to go look for his spot in the lineup to be filled by Scotty Miller or Justin Watson.
– WR Mike Evans (hamstring) – Doubtful
– S Andrew Adams (hamstring) – Full Participation
– CB Parnell Motley (hamstring) – Full Participation
– OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (not injury related) – Full Participation
– CB Ryan Smith (ankle) – Full Participation
– DL Ndamukong Suh (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
– DE Marcus Davenport (elbow) – Did Not Participate – Out
– G/C Cesar Ruiz (ankle) – Did Not Participate – Out
– S P.J. Williams (hamstring) – Limited Participation -Questionable
On the Saints side defensive end Marcus Davenport and guard/ center Caesar Ruiz have both been ruled out for the opening season tilt. Not having Davenport will be a big blow for the Saints, one the Buccaneers look to take advantage of.