The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released their final injury report ahead of Sunday’s season opener against the Cowboys.
– CB Zyon McCollum (hamstring) – Did Not Participate – Out
– WR Russell Gage (hamstring) – Limited Participation – Questionable
– WR Chris Godwin (knee) – Full Participation – Questionable
– RB Giovani Bernard (ankle) – Full Participation
– LB Lavonte David (not injury related – rest) – Did Not Participate
– WR Mike Evans (not injury related – rest) – Did Not Participate
– S Mike Edwards (illness) – Full Participation
– WR Julio Jones (not injury related) -Full Participation
– S Logan Ryan (hamstring) – Full Participation
– RT Tristan Wirfs (abdomen) -Full Participation
Check out our latest injury report 📝
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) September 9, 2022
Are you a Buccaneers’ fan? If the answer is yes, then you need one of these custom enamel pins from enamalpins.com. It’s easy to customize your own unique pin and show your support for the Bucs!
For more on this and everything Buccaneers check back here hourly at BucsReport.com.