The new rule changes are in.
1.Outlawing a player from jumping over OL in an attempt to block FGs or extra points.
2. Automatic ejection for two penalties like unsportsmanlike conduct.
3. Touchbacks will now be fielded from the 25-yard line (2017 season only).
4. An inclusion of wide receivers as defenseless players while running routes and their head is turned back towards the quarterback.
5. crackback blocks are prohibited by a backfield player who is in motion, even if he is not more than two yards outside the tackle when the ball is snapped.
6. The referee will use a tablet on the field to review plays with league authorized members of the officiating department making the final decision on replay reviews eliminating the usage of sideline monitors.
7. Multiple fouls committed on the same down in order to manipulate the clock will now be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
8. An attempt to conserve time will be illegal after the two-minute warning (1st or 2nd half).