Mike Weber, RB, Ohio St.
HT: 5’10 WT: 212 lbs
– Big Ten Thompson-Randle El Freshman of the Year
– Second Team All-Big Ten (Coaches, Media)
– 2× Big Ten Freshman of the Week
– Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week
Video credit: RSHighlights
– Power through the hole
– Runs off the blocker well
– Great hands out of the backfield
– Pass protection
– Top speed
– Lacks lateral movement ability
Mike Weber is projected as a 2nd-3rd round player. I think that’s a fair grade in a draft that isn’t strong at RB. Weber will most likely be drafted in the 2nd by a team looking to fill a need or add some depth at the position.