The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released their injury report following Thursday’s practice. Some encouraging news in regards to some players, some not so encouraging news about a few others.
— Buccaneers Communications (@BuccaneersComms) December 9, 2021
– Jaelon Darden WR (concussion) – Full Participation
– Jamel Dean CB (concussion) – Full Participation
– Will Gholston DL (wrist/knee) – Limited Participation
– Ryan Jensen C (ankle) DNP
– Ali Marpet LG (abdomen) –LP
– Jason Pierre-Paul OLB (shoulder) – FP
– Vita Vea NT (knee) – LP
– Jordan Whitehead S (calf) – DNP
For more on this and everything Buccaneers check back here hourly at BucsReport.com.