Max Borghi, RB, Washington St.
WT: 205 lbs
– Preseason All-America Honorable Mention by PFF College
– Named to Preseason All-Pac-12 First Team
– Named to Preseason All-Pac-12 Second Team
– Explosive burst
– Solid lower body strength
– Great hands catching the ball
– Mostly a perimeter runner
– Size limitation concerns
– Lacks elusivness
Max Borghi lacks an inside running presence. He’s more of a third-down back or special teamer. Look for Borghi to be drafted at the end of the 3rd or somewhere in the 4th round.