David Ojabo, EDGE, University of Michigan
WT: 260 lbs
– Second-team All-American (2021)
– First-team All-Big Ten (2021)
– Great speed around the EDGE
– Multiple pass rushing moves
– Great flexibility and agility
– Lacks a bull-rush
– Average against the run
– Struggles with quick fire on reads
David Ojabo was one-year starter at Michigan. He recorded 11 sacks and 12 tackles for loss in 2021. Ojabo has a long lean frame that needs to add a few pounds before getting to the NFL. His limited time playing the game would leave you to believe he has a high ceiling. Look for Ojabo to still be on the board when the Buccaneers pick at 27th.
For more on this and everything Buccaneers check back here hourly at BucsReport.com and the guys at Real Bucs Talk.